Saturday, October 07, 2006
why i'm not an American-American
1. I don't believe that America has to take over Israel.
2. No mustache, flat-brim baseball cap, socks with sandals, nor a bum bag.
3. I don't think that the chick always has to end up with Hugh Grant ... in fact it's probably better if she doesn't.
4. I've lived in 4 different countries.
5. I don't own a gun.
6. I don't shop at Walmart.
7. McDonalds is NEVER an option.
8. I know that Africa is NOT a country and it's "national" language is not *African*.
9. I know that Tasmania is not the alternate spelling for Tanzania (unlike Cologne/Koeln or Munich/Muenchen)
10. I love my Australian boyfriend for more than his sexy accent.