Thursday, May 24, 2007

what did i do?!!

The famous Bremen musicians.


Bremen cathedral and "dude"


Sonja bought us some strawberries wie aus Oma's Garten.


What did I do to her?!!
(This woman looks as if she's going to back-hand me with her purse ... but it's merely what turned out to be a humorous cropping of a photo of the Bremen market.)


Sonja learns some sweet moves from a Filippina missionary to Germany.


The beautiful site of my church family studying God's word in the garden this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you do?!? I'll tell you what you did--you got some really awesome pictures in Bremen, that's what you did! So there! Thanks for sharing. :)

Looks like you're having a good time catching up with everybody. I hope you're getting enough time with your family, and that wedding prep is proceeding well. Any news on the transit of all your worldly goods? ;)