Tuesday, May 01, 2007

wish i could but i can't

Two articles I'm dying to read but can't because I shouldn't. Besides I'd feel guilty if I did ... because a certain lovely man prayed this morning before he left for Uni,

"... and I pray that she would be able to focus on writing her papers and study and not be distracted by her blog."

Consider Each Other How to Stir Up Love

Enjoying God and the Transformation of Culture: The Public Life of a Modern Evangelical


I'll save these for later. Maybe you could read them and tell me if they're any good ...

2 comments:

mark said...

hmm.. yeah, you too, huh? I've got a paper left too BUT *my* 'lovely' helped me last night with my other paper!!
I've already blogged about the paper-writing process though!

Cabernet Leather said...

That's what I like to call "Prayer Blackmail". Works everytime!

But seriously, good luck with the papers (essays?).